Tuesday 14 May 2013

Producing the Publication

After I designed each double page spread in illustrate I layer them out in in design, I have used all my on photography and so I have not referenced any photographs, however I have included a list at the end within the bibliography which shows all the books and websites which I have collected my content from. 



When I designed the double page spreads I wanted the main focus to be the photographs as I wanted the book to look more like a collect of Graffiti rather than a polished publication. I wanted it to be more interactive than just something to look at. 


 As far as the front cover went I designed this to be the cover, however when I went to print it there were problems so I then decided to change it so it was based on the graffiti patterns which are used throughout the book, I wanted to sew the front so that it included the idea of yarn bombing.
Throughout the publication i have used thread to help create a look similar to yarn bombing, I have just stitched patterns and over the top of shapes in order to do this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment