Tuesday 14 May 2013

Final Publication Photo's

Below are the photographs which I took of my graffiti publication and the additional promotional material/ items. I have tried to take them in the correct lighting, however I have retouched them digitally, as the colour was slightly off. I wanted to capture the Hand stitched sewing on the Publications, as I think it adds a personal touch to it. 









When printing my publication, in design wouldn't allow me to print the way I had planned to, so instead of printing on A3 and having a double page speed which would open like a magazine, I ended up having to print in a4 and have the double page speed as a singular one, which I then bound at the top instead of the side. The publication did not turn out the way I wanted it to but still works as a publication. 




 This booklet shows additional promotion which would go alongside the exhibition, It shows products which could be sold or worn as uniform at the museum as well as advertising for the exhibition itself.




No comments:

Post a Comment