Wednesday 15 May 2013

Extra products

Below is the poster which I produced as extra material to go with my publication. The poster I produced is for a made up exhibition which would be in berlin Germany and would be based on Graffiti and the Berlin wall, The exhibition itself would look in detail at wether graffiti should be perceived as art or as Crime. I wanted the Exhibition to be in berlin as i thought it would be more relevant and there would be more to look at as it could be link to past events linking to the political and historical aspect of the Berlin wall. The illustrations which i have done for the promotional side of the berlin wall are pretty basic and simple as I wanted the type to have more impact and therefore didn't want the illustration to take one the image.   



I have also applied the logo to bags, t shirts, and jumpers which could be worn by staff of bought by exhibitors, I have also done tags so that any products which are bought from the shop can have the logo from the exhibition. 











No comments:

Post a Comment