Tuesday 14 May 2013

Berlin Graffiti Photo's

After visiting berlin in April I decided I wanted to include it within my context of practice work, I found visiting the berlin wall so interesting and visually intriguing, After writing about subcultures in my essay i though it would be interesting to look at subcultures which formed from events surrounding the berlin wall, as part of this I have also looked into Graffiti as it plays such a huge role in bringing together two subcultures which were formed because of the berlin wall. Below are a few Of the many photographs which I took when I was visiting, these photos are unedited.  





There are many different types of graffiti on the berlin wall, some look just like doodles whereas others look more like pieces of fine art, some are more interactive and others have a simple image with no text. Many different Artists and Graffiti artists have been commissioned to do work on the wall in appreciation and commiseration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment