Wednesday 28 September 2011

5 pieces of graphic design i am very fond of...


Ulla Puggard is a Danish designer, she is also involved in textile design sculpture and interior design. this particular piece of work was done for Topshop. I like it as it is simple but stands out.

Mia Marie Overgaard is from Copenhagen in Denmark she does everything from fashion illustration to Editorial peices. I chose her work as i like the colours she uses and the contrast between hand drawn and digital.

Raphael Vicenzi is one of my favourite designers, he Calls himself My Dead Pony, and his work is a blend of symbolism, street art, typography and social critique 
Oh year studios I  wanted to look at this Group of designers who do hand drawn shapes and images with geometric shapes and a palette of a few colors. 

Alberto Seveso- I looked at this artists work back in foundation and i been a big fan of his work ever since,  i was drawn to his work as they are all quite similar and often use the same type and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment