Tuesday 22 May 2012

Final Evaluation for COP

Evaluation


What skills have you developed through the module and how do you think you have applied them?


I think my skills have really developed through this module. The Lectures have really helped me put my work into context and to understand the history behind what I am working towards. Even though my skills still have a long way to go I think doing the publication had helped me to make appropriated design decisions and used them effectively to produce the final publication. 


What approaches to /methods to design production have you developed and how have they informed your design development process?


I have been much more organised with this project than for some other ones, I started research at a much earlier point and so I felt more ready to start designing when it came to it. My skills on illustrator are always improving and I have once again really enjoyed making patterns for my publication using different shapes and colours in illustrator.     


What strengths can be identified in your work and how have your/will you capitalise on these in the future?
I think my work look quite exciting, it is quite bright and uses colours which stand out. I think the patterns which i have made work well on the publications and they fit in well with the era's themselves. the actual nets also worked out well/better than i thought they would as they all fit together and are the same size.


What weaknesses can you identify and how will you address them in the future?


I really think my work looks slightly like it has been rushed, I have really enjoyed the publication but it felt like there was so much to juggle that i don't think i have put my best effort in, i think next time i need to improve my time management even more, in order to get the best out of my time and produce work to the best of my ability.


Identify 5 things which you will do differently next time and what you expect to gain from doing these.


  1. Prepare my work more for when I am printing, so that i don't feel stressed and pinked win I'm in the digital dungeons .this will make printing less stressful. 
  2. Manage my time better so i have designated time slots for different projects, that way I won't get confused about what is with which project.
  3. Make sure i book a print slot ear lier so that i have time to prepare for final crit's
  4. Produce more development , which would give me more design options. 
  5. Be more confident when itching an idea. 
Attendance 4 
Puntuality 4
Motivation 2
Commitment 3
Quantity of work produce 2
Quality of work produced 2
Contribution to the group 4



No comments:

Post a Comment