Wednesday 9 May 2012

1980's DEVELOPMENT

I started by designing the Front of the publication this is what the Type on the front cover will look like .

I used this Photograph taken in the 1980's by an unknown photographer, I found this on http://abduzeedo.com/ 

I then started to create a pattern by layering shapes and lens together. 


I wanted to use colours which were bold but I put the opacity down so that they could be seen through one another creating layers.


I placed everything in boxes as I to died the design up and made it look more professional. the lines make the whole publication look more geometric with the circles and triangle looking shapes. 


Once again i placed the Quote by Robert Shields on the reverse of the Album. 


This is the sticker i designed to put on the CD with the 1980's music and design content.

I used circles again to place important text as they stand out and make to the referencing a little more interesting to read. 

Back and front  of the publication.

This is what the content will look like once opened on the CD
I am happy with the outcome of the publication, however I don't think the aesthetics look particularly 80's once they were printed.

No comments:

Post a Comment