Thursday 16 January 2014

Essay Quotes

I wanted to collect quotes before I started my essay so I did research into the work of Jean killbourne, I have look at her work extensively and throughout my essay I have quoted her and her work. 


Jean Killboune has done a series of videos based on her work, one of these is the famous 'killing us softly', she talks about figures in america and the Uk on eating disorders and how being introduced to advertising at an early age can be dangerous. Much of my own essay is based on her work. 




2 comments:

  1. Regards. If you have problems with approval essay to ielts here is nice essay service for all students Globalessays. Nice, fast and cheap service for essay writing. Don't waste time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got issues in creating essays? Check completely new essay service First writing service. Beginning from 300 words and phrases for some money! Don't wait much time, purchase a wonderful essay now!

    ReplyDelete