Friday 3 February 2012

10 Question task

10 Questions

Have you travelled? and if so where?
Yes love to travel, its what I would spend all my money on if I could. France. Italy, Scotland, Spain, Greece, Greek Islands, Croatia, Hungry, Slovenia, Switzerland, Slovakia, Austria, Morocco, Egypt, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia,

What is your favourite experience?
Going on Holiday/abroad

How do you spend your money?
Clothes and going to new places

Whats your favourite place?
My favourite place has to be Marrakech in Morocco I went a few years back with my family, I thought it was so overwhelming as there was so much going on.  

What music do you like?
Most music, Acoustic, Chilled music

Whats your favourite designer?
Oh Yeah studios

Whats your favourite colour?
Duck Egg Blue

Are you laid back?
Yes

Whats your favourite drink?
Chocolat Milkshake

Whats your favourite meal?
Thai Green curry with Jamsmine rice 


No comments:

Post a Comment