Wednesday 14 March 2012

Stamp Research

Here is some further research into Stamps and Visuals which could be used as inspiration within my project, I particular like these stamps which below, they are simple yet very clear and stand out from other designs due to the colours and patterns used.I am going to base my stamp layout on these stamps, ask think they are easily read and easy to understand, as they are not over complicated.  


 I found these designs on a Greek website, they are very visually pleasing, and the colours used are relevant to the concept. i Like these designs purely as they are aesthetically pleasing.









I thought this recycling sign was quirky and like how they have placed a tree inside the sign instead of plain space, its clever and catches your attention. 







This image was done by a previous Leeds College of Art student, also relating to recycling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment